Friday, August 24, 2012

Lasts

Remember the art trunk not making it to New Dawn? The next day I made sure that trunk made it over to the other trunks being packed that day. I made sure that trunk made it onto a van. I made sure I was in that van that had that trunk. We arrive at New Dawn and...the back hatch is jammed and won't open. Seriously?? Thanks to Dale who noticed the shovel was blocking something. Finally got it open after about 20 minutes and so, yes, I had my trunk and taught art with all the materials.


Cutest Jamii students ever...


Just liked the building...don't ask me why.


Jamii teacher Mr. Kariuki wrote and created a special dedication acrostic for EVERY person on our team. Amazing!






Goodbye Kenya!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment